About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Cedar County Fair

After recovering from the drive and no longer feeling like zombies, we decided to meet Grandpa Hochstein, Marcus & Issac, Theresa, Tom & Kids, and Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta for lunch at the fair. I was a little excited to be at the fair again. It has been a long time since I've been there and I really like sharing things like this with the kids. We were able to get in line for face painting after eating. Brilyn turned into a snow princess, Jayen was Spiderman, and Dalan was a shark eater. While waiting in line we talked to mommy's cousin Derek and his wife Erica and their daughter Chesney. Chesney is only a couple months younger than Brilyn. The two of them became instant best friends.
 


 
Daddy was trying to get away with not having to buy and ride tickets, but Aunt Theresa decided it was her right as an aunt to spoil them. We told them that when they were gone they were gone. I think Dalan loved that he got to be with both of his boy cousins at the same time.



 
Jayen often got stuck with the girls since he wasn't big enough to ride the rides the boys were doing. Brilyn and Chesney were having a great time together. They were holding hands and telling each other stories. I love that they got to meet each other and have that special time together.




 
What a great time catching the last night of the fair. It feels so good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment