About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, July 17, 2015

All packed and ready to go HOME!

Two weeks worth of stuff for five people couldn't have fit any better in my vehicle. I don't know that we could have packed anything else in there. Smarty pants dad decided to strategically place the cooler in between Jayen and Brilyn so they couldn't touch each other the whole way! It really does get quite annoying hearing, "He pinched me!" for 24 hours straight.
We waited for Dad to get home from work and we were off! I can't wait to see all our family and friends again.  
 


Trying something new! They each have a clip on the visor. If their clip is still there at the next stop they get to choose money (penny), snack, or the next movie. First stop was a success. Back on road and already Jayen and Brilyn are down. ARE WE THERE YET?

No comments:

Post a Comment