About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A day of relaxation?

We have so many things and people to see and do, but when Nikki invited to her sister's pool it was too hard to resist. The kids love swimming and I could really use a day of sitting and chatting with an old friend. Nikki first had to make me look great in my swimsuit by forcing me to go to the gym with her. That class kicked me butt! No really, I couldn't walk afterwards. Thank goodness we were headed to the pool. The day was filled with sun, splashes, and mojitos! This is what a vacation is supposed to be like.
After the pool we headed back to Nikki's house to meet up with the babysitters. Nikki invited Matt and I to play sand volleyball with her. How could we resist? I've missed playing with our friends. Nikki was able to call two of Teagan's friends to watch the kids while we were gone. The twin girls should be able to handle Brecon, Dalan, Jayen and Brilyn right? Brecon and Dalan would probably just sit in front of the TV so it would pretty much be like one sitter for each child. Nikki warned the girls before we left to keep a close eye on Jayen. She laughed when she said it, but we all knew she wasn't joking. We were only a couple blocks away and knew we could get back quickly if anything happened. Volleyball was intense. I might have missed playing with our friends when it was fun! When we got back to the house, Brecon immediately started telling us about the trouble Jayen was getting in. I couldn't stop laughing. He got onto the counter and ate the pan of brownies, into the closet and spilled all the games, dumped the fish food into the turtle tank, and I'm sure a hundred other things. I don't know what to do with this kid!
What a great day! Hope more of our vacation can be like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment