About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Paying for the relaxation!

I think we may have to pay for taking so much time for ourselves. Today was filled with so many places to be. Daddy wanted to go to his old work and say hi to Mr. Mark but mommy had to take Jayen to see Dr. Toth. We also had so many friends still asking when we were going to stop and we just can't seem to fit it all in! We are supposed to go back tomorrow so we can help grandma put away sweet corn, but I'm so torn. I really want to stop and see everyone.
We were able to stop by work, Dr. Toth, Rikki's house, dropped Matt of in Lincoln to get Adam's car to take to Fremont to get his tattoo fixed, dropped Dalan off with Issac and Theresa to head back to Hartington, a little shopping by mommy with two kids in tow, then to Renee's for the night. Mallory wasn't feeling well the last few days, so we were super excited to get to spend the evening with them. They were bummed Dalan didn't come, but he was getting some quality time in with his cousin. I wish he could have been there but I myself am understanding the struggles of being in so many places at once. We had such a fun night. The kids played outside (which we don't get to do much of right now in Arizona because of the intense heat) and the mommies were able to sit on the deck, drink and chit chat. I miss these days!
 



 
What a fantastic night with some amazing friends! I wish Matt could have been here with us, but I'm sure they are whooping it up at the bachelor party!

No comments:

Post a Comment