About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

First Day of School 2015

How did they get this old? I can't believe I have a second grader and a kindergartner. Dalan will going to Sonoran Heights again, but Jayen will be attending Rancho Gabriela. I still cry every day thinking about what we gave up in Nebraska. The kids had the most wonderful school. Jayen would be going full day, but due to budget cuts he is only going half day ( 2 hours and 45 minutes). I continue to pray that this move will not be a detriment to their education. The first five years of their education is so important and I'm here in a place that rates so poorly in education. I will continue to keep my eye on things.
 



 
After picking up Jayen from school I took Jayen and Brilyn to the mall to run some errands. We stopped for lunch and I was able to convince them to get noodles. Oh boy did they have the best time eating noodles. They were slurping those things up like someone was going to steal them. I loved the mommy time with them. Missing Dalan lots, but enjoying only having two.



 
Dalan has been working on this wiggly tooth for over a month now. He finally agreed to let dad try to get it out. He tried his fingers, then a paper towel, then a pliers. After all that work they still couldn't get it. The tooth will stay in for another day, but tomorrow is mommy's turn and it is coming out!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment