About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

The tooth fairy has to make her first visit!

Daddy tried last night but just couldn't get it, so mommy took charge tonight. The only tool I asked for was a small washcloth. Dalan was so funny! He was excited it was finally out but then realized it was bleeding and he had a hole there now. He didn't want to look silly. He wanted it back in. He practiced smiling in the mirror without showing his missing tooth. After writing his note to the tooth fairy, he placed his tooth under the pillow and went to sleep. Now I pray the tooth fairy shows up!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the Tooth Fairy showed up to reward him for his fortitude, as he deserved it. It is amazing to see how kids are a bit calmer when they lose teeth, but I guess they are at that phase in their lives where they are simply growing out of what they've previously got. It's also impressive to see Dalan show a hint of responsibility in writing that note, then tucking it underneath his pillow. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

    Rudy Spencer @ London Bridge Dental Practice

    ReplyDelete