About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My first Haboob!

I've heard of these things but I have never seen or experienced one. The clouds were looking a little ominous this morning when dropping the kids off at school. As usual, we dropped of Dalan at his school then Jayen at his and finished with Brilyn. Only a short hour later its time to pick up Jayen. The clouds were getting incredibly close and approaching my direction. Within minutes I couldn't see anything. I was in the middle of a dust storm, only in Arizona they are called Haboobs. I literally couldn't see the sign that was less than five feet in front of the car. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to get to Jayen from school. Thankfully these things only last a few minutes.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment