About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

rough night? on the road

This is how I found everyone this morning...must have been a rough night. I couldn't sleep, still on Arizona time I guess, so I woke up and went down for breakfast before everyone else. Allissa must have heard me because she came and joined me not much after. It was a very late but super special night. I still can't get over how great my family looked. I'm so proud to have a new sister-in-law too!
 


 
Once everyone woke, we ate, packed, and swam our hearts out until it was time to say goodbye again. I can't keep doing this. It tears my heart out every time. Marcus and Heather stopped by the hotel to pick up Issac, so we were able to say goodbye to them too. I just want to pack them all up and bring them with us.




Apparently they all thought I was being literal. I don't have enough room in the car unless they ride on the top.



 
Papa is one of Jayen's favorite people ever (might have something to do with his big truck). They have a such a connection. Papa bought Jayen a camo hat with a deer that said, "Lookin' for Trouble". Couldn't have been any more appropriate. But in Jayen fashion, he wasn't used to it and didn't want it right away. He wasn't ready to give up his hat he had been wearing. This new hat felt different and set him off immediately. I know he liked it, and I know he will wear is constantly once he is used to it. I feel bad for my dad. I know he wanted Jayen to love it. I hope Jayen's reaction didn't hurt his feelings. He loves you PAPA and he loves the hat, I promise!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment