About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Here comes our new Aunt!

 Today's the day!!!! Today we get a new sister-in-law, aunt, and friend! Today Uncle Marcus finally gets married! Daddy had to run some errands to get things to put on Uncle Marcus' truck so he dropped us off at Heather's hotel to get prettied up! Brilyn loved being there with her new friend and getting ready with the "princess"! When their hair was done, the girls tested it out by jumping on the bed. After hundreds of bobby pins and a whole can of hairspray she was ready!
 


 


Matt came back to the hotel room to pick us up so Brilyn could get a nap and something to eat. A quick bite to eat and an even quicker nap and it was time to be at the wedding for pictures. I cried as soon as I saw Jayen in his tuxedo. My little boy looked like such a little man. He was too grown up! My hubby didn't look too bad either. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him! My family looked so amazing. I'm so excited to be here to witness this marriage, but I'm also excited to have my family looking this amazing.


Dalan and his Godfather.



OMG this boy melts my heart.

My favorite men! Don't they look great!

Our family picture. Thanks Allissa for being there for us. We couldn't have done it without you.

No matter how much we practiced, that pillow wasn't going to sit in both hands!

Here comes the Bride! The girls did great.
 


His big moment! He was no nervous and messed up the words, but still did great.

It's in both hands at least!

The entire Hochstein family
After the wedding, Allissa took my car and Dalan to the reception site while the rest of us travelled on the party bus. I think this was the highlight of the day for both Jayen and Brilyn. Brilyn was shaking her little booty to the music, Jayen was being a baller in the back with both arms up on the seat. He loved being on the bus!









At the reception, the kids ate then were ready to dance their socks off. We even got dad on the dance floor for most of the night. I was able to dance with my Godson Ryot until Jayen got jealous and cut in.








What a super special day this has been. I really don't want it to end. Before we can go, we have one thing to settle...
The Belly Roll Competition
 
At Dalan and Hunter's birthday party, Marcus and Adam taught the kids to roll their bellies. We teased that we were going to have a competition at the wedding. Now was their chance. Dalan was too nervous, so Matt got up there and just showed off his six pack "keg". The crowd was able to vote and the winner was Hunter! He was all smiles and was on cloud nine when they lifted him up on their shoulders.
 

 
This was truly a magical day. Thank you Marcus and Heather for allowing us to be part of your special day. We wish the best for a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment