About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Who's ready for homework again?

Back to school means back to homework! Dalan was working on homework after school but apparently this made Jayen very jealous. He begged for paper and pencil even took my hand and directed me where to find his supplies. I let him color by himself for a couple minutes while helping Dalan then was able to write his name in highlighter. To my amazement he did a nearly perfect job. Way to go Jayen!
 
.

 
After homework we quickly started dinner and got ready for a super special surprise. I was able to score seats in a private box for a WNBA game tonight. It's a school night, but I'm hoping the game gets over at a decent time or we can leave a little early. I love the family time we get together when we are able to go to these events. Besides, when else would we be able to see a WNBA game?




No comments:

Post a Comment