About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Preparing for it

Being a special needs parent is really a full time job. I can't tell you how many phone calls I have had to make in a matter of minutes this morning.
Who loves dealing with insurance?
Jayen has two different insurance companies (so twice the calls) and needs stupid referrals and authorizations for EVERYTHING. While I'm sitting here anxious about his appointment tomorrow for dental work because he goes under general anesthesia, I call the dentist office to see where we are su...pposed to go tomorrow and what are the rules as far as meds and breakfast only to find out they got the authorization from our primary insurance, our dental insurance, but are still waiting on medicaid. THE PROCEDURE IS TOMORROW MORNING! We've been working on this for 4 months. Out of three insurance (Tricare medical, Tricare Dental, and Medicaid) we can't get this freaking figured out. I can't even stress about the procedure itself because I have to stress about it happening at all. I'm done with today and it has only just started.

No comments:

Post a Comment