About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Talking so much, but not always saying good things

Jayen has really taken off with his verbal language lately. He is really making an attempt at all the words we present. I'm so impressed with what is actually coming out of his mouth too. Today after Jayen's baseball game, Matt was having a conversation with Brilyn about her being hungry. Matt jokingly told her she should have eaten her super (before the game) "ya dingbat". So of course my nonverbal child chimes in and repeats the name calling. It wasn't the best thing for him to repeat, but we couldn't stop laughing at how well he said it. I'm still holding out for the day I hear, "I love you mom!" or "You did such a fantastic job raising me. I know you put your heart and soul into making me who I am today!" Yeah, still waiting for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment