About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

clearly counting

Holy moly how did this happen? Matt and I were working on some Halloween costumes while the kids were playing hide and go seek. We stopped everything we were doing when we heard this...
 
 
 I couldn't get over it. You can clearly hear him counting to at least six. So clearly that I believe his friends would be able to understand him. This has been one of my biggest fears for him; not being able to play with his friends because they don't understand him. My heart swelled after hearing this. I think we might be ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment