About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 23, 2015

Public Safety Day

Dalan's school was holding a public safety day today. They had a fire truck, ambulance, and two helicopters in the school yard. I was able to pick up Jayen from school and park in the parking lot on the side. We got there just in time; the helicopter was getting ready to take off. I knew Jayen would be so excited to see this. He is in love with airplanes and helicopters! I'm so glad we were able to see it leave, but it makes me so sad that Jayen wasn't able to get closer. If he would have been going to the same school, he would have been able to see it like the rest of the kids. I'm still upset about how the school situation played out.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment