About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fishing, Football, and Food

We had a little downtime before football practice this evening, so we quickly packed up the truck and headed to the lake to make the boys happy. What else would the boys do to bond; fishing!
 

He loves his PaPa! I can't get over the bond they have. I guess having a big truck and occasionally giving rides makes you the coolest person in the world.


She didn't care about fishing, she just wanted to eat seeds. My kinda girl! Sit back and let the boys do the work while we watch and eat!

 
The blind leading the blind? Not sure if they were trying to catch fish or ducks, but love the time they are getting together.
After fishing we grabbed some groceries, a quick nap, smoked some meat and headed to football practice. Dalan showed off his moves again. I can't believe how big he is getting and how good he is at football! He surely built up a big appetite. Good thing we had a new recipe to try! We attempted to make a swineapple. We took boneless ribs surrounded with a whole pineapple and wrapped in bacon then baked it. It didn't look beautiful, but it tasted amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment