About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Girls Day! First Haircut


I was able to take my dad our for Pei Wei on Tuesday after my court appearance (it was a boating ticket from Lake Pleasant. I can't believe I had to appear in front of a judge. I was trying to hold back tears the entire time) So today I wanted to have a girl's day. Mom and I were able to relax while getting pedicures. I loved the quiet time to sit and talk. When our feet were finally dry we had to rush back to the house to pick up Brilyn. We wanted to include her in our girl's day. She had an appointment for her first hair cut. Brilyn has been begging for a haircut for the last year if not two. She cries every time the boys go get their hair cut and she doesn't. Well now it was finally her turn!
 



 
 
I think she was still pretty tired. She didn't say anything and was incredibly shy the entire time. Thankfully they had suckers (just like brother's get after their haircuts)!

No comments:

Post a Comment