About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Goodbye family and goodbye baseball

Saying goodbye is always the worst! I love having visitors, but I hate when they have to leave. Today is the day we have to send Jay, Abby, and Merrick back to Nebraska. I've loved having family around and don't want to let them go.
 

After tear filled goodbyes, we sent the kids back to Sunday school. We were able to get tickets from Hope Kids for the Diamondbacks game and picked the kids up from school and headed straight there. We learned there were extra tickets and at last minute were able to invite some friends to go with us. Kurt, Bonnie, Chloe, and Brett joined us for the game as well as running the bases after. What a great way to celebrate the last baseball game of the season.



No comments:

Post a Comment