About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Busy Day with Matt

A morning filled with baseball, football, and quick trip to the base! Matt was a little excited to show off his project/headache! Abby comes from a military family, so I think this was a little exciting for her too. We were able to see all 9 of the static displays as well as join in the festivities at an open house for the fire station. We had a lot of fun practicing our firefighting skills. Dalan and Brilyn got close enough to the fire dog mascot to work with the hose. Jayen wanted nothing to do with the masked character. Merrick was able to get in some quality time with Matt too. He's been so busy with work that we finally were able to grab most of his attention!
While Matt, Jay, Abby and Merrick toured a little more of the base I ran home with the littles to get ready for the Husker game! So fun to have more Husker fans to watch the game with! Go Big Red!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment