About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Sedona

After seeing the Grand Canyon yesterday we drove to Sedona to spend the night. I wish we had more time at the Grand Canyon, but we can always go back. We were able to put the kids in their beds and enjoy our little balcony. Mom, Dad, Matt and I finished off a large bottle of wine. I love the time I am getting with them and always pray for more. This morning we woke up and were able to enjoy the pool for a little bit before heading out to experience the beauty of Sedona. It was so nice and relaxing; the weather was gorgeous enough we ate breakfast outside.  


We took our time checking out of the hotel. We weren't in a hurry for anything today. After check out we drove to Slide Rock State Park. We heard there is a natural water slide formed by the slippery bed of Oak Creek. We weren't sure how cold it would be, so we only put swim suits on the kids. After sticking their toes in the water I think they all had more then enough. Thankfully, Dalan wasn't too scared and tested it out. At least he can say he did it once. I'm ok with not being able to say I did it!

















 
After Slide Rock we headed back into town to get a bite to eat and try to catch the trolley. We found a cute little Mexican place to eat quickly so we could get on the last trolley. (We had been planning on getting on every trolley since 10AM and kept pushing it back. We were down to the last one and had to make it work) The trolley stop was right across the street from the restaurant, but that's not what our GPS said. We walked up and down the block three times and couldn't find it. Just in time, we found the place, bought our tickets, went potty, and got on the trolley! The trolley took us around Sedona and to the Chapel in the Rock. It was truly breathtaking!

Can you guess who loved his PaPa time?






Do you see the mother and child in this rock formation?



Sedona was absolutely breathtaking! I can't get over how beautiful God's work is. But more importantly, I can't get over how much I am loving having family to share it with. I love the time the kids are getting together without the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives. I love the time we are getting with Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta. I love that my husband is not consumed with work and we are getting his attention too. Does this have to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment