About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 9, 2015

They are here! My parents have arrived!

We've waited ten months for them to come visit and they have finally arrived ! My mom and dad flew into Phoenix and we picked them up as soon as Jayen got out of school. We were able to drop their bags off at the house and check out a new BBQ place in town. I felt bad, for a second, that Matt couldn't join us. Got Que in Surprise was amazing. I loved everything I had. I think it was the perfect place to take my dad. He got talking to the grill master and was busy for a while! It was finger licking good! I was so thankful for the extra sets of hands when it came to taking the two little ones out to eat for lunch. Jayen had to go to the bathroom and I didn't have to pack everyone up and hope that no one cleaned off our table thinking we were done. I can't believe they are finally here!!!!!
 
 
After such a great lunch we stopped by Dalan's school to surprise him. He was begging to go to the book fair but it never worked for me to get there before they closed. Grandma and Grandpa were excited to see his school and maybe spoil him with a book! He told me he wanted a Pokémon book, but when we got there he was begging for an alien book that came with a necklace. He promised it wasn't for the necklace, but he put it on immediately and hasn't taken it off. I think it was for the necklace! Since Dalan had his bike at school, Grandma and Grandpa walked with him home.
 


A good friend of mine informed me about an event going on with the Autism community. The Arizona Autism Network of the West Valley was hosting a bounce event at Pump It Up. What better place to take the old folks to then somewhere they have to climb through 20 foot blow up obstacle courses then down a slide. I think dad had just as much fun as the kids!

 

 
They all slept great that night! Can't wait for more fun days and nights with Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment