About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Football, baseball and more football

This morning was our first Saturday where to boys played at the exact same time. We had been lucky enough to have them be at least an hour apart but today we had to split up. Matt and Jayen went to baseball and I took everyone else to football. We knew we would be able to see Jayen play baseball on Thursday but Grandma and Grandpa would miss Dalan's game if they didn't go today. They got to see him a lot! Dalan scored the first touchdown for the team and played quarterback. He is so serious when he plays! I'm so proud of him and how much effort he puts into it though. He's actually pretty good!
 



 
After Dalan's game we made sure everyone was wearing their Husker gear and took Grandma and Grandpa to a local Husker bar. We had never been to this one, but wanted to try it out. The games are always more fun with a couple dozen strangers high fiving and hugging you when your team plays well! It was so much fun!

 
Matt and I were invited to his boss' house for the evening and couldn't think of any better sitters than the ones who just flew in! Of course, the kids were spoiled and didn't get to bed in time! We had a great time playing games and I got to meet other people here. Thanks mom and dad for giving us this opportunity. I know it took time away from you guys but it gave us so much! I think the kids enjoyed kicking us out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment