About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

We love visitors!

Last night we had some special visitors arrive. My cousin Jay, his wife Abby and their son Merrick flew in from Omaha to spend a few days with us. I'm so thankful they chose to spend their vacation with us! Before we moved, I was able to spend a lot of quality time with all of them and miss them so much. I can't wait until we live near each other again!
Our days are filled with running here and there so we didn't get much time with them until evening. Jayen had buddy baseball and I'm so glad we could share it with them. After baseball we had a picnic lunch at the park then fed the ducks. It was such a beautiful night shared with some great family!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment