About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, October 2, 2015

Our favorite hiking spot

After school and therapy we were able to spend more time with Jay, Abby and Merrick. The kids couldn't get enough of each other. Dalan and Merrick became best buddies. They all played so nice together which gave me the chance to get everything ready for our hike. We had to take them to see our favorite hiking spot; the waterfall.
 



Matt was going to be late getting home from work, so we took off without him and played at the library for a little while. We were hoping to see the nature center but they closed shortly before we arrived. No problem for the kids though, they found more than enough things to entertain them.


 
We were scared it was going to start getting dark before we made it back from the hike, so we headed out without Matt and hoped he would be able to catch up. We got all the way to the waterfall before he found us. It was still a great hike. I can't believe all four kids made it there and back! The waterfall is such a beautiful place. I love sharing it with our family and friends. We hope you loved it as much as we did!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment