About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgivings in years past have been filled with food overfilling the tables and counter tops that they have to also be placed on top of the washer and dryer, family overfilling every table and chair, lines for the bathrooms, kids running everywhere, so much noise you can't hear the person sitting beside you. But this Thanksgiving was anything but. We are so thankful for the family we had near; Matt's sister Theresa was able to fly in from Guam and spend the holiday with us. She has a training scheduled in California and was able to extend her trip to spend a week with us. I'm so thankful she took the extra time. I'm thankful we had family near for Thanksgiving.
A local restaurant closed its doors to the public and opened them only to the military community. I'm humbled by their support. We were welcomed at the restaurant for lunch by so many people thanking Matt and Theresa for their service. Our meals were delicious and even included dessert.I can't wait to go back to this restaurant and support them.
When we got home Jayen and Brilyn went down for naps, Matt and Dalan went to Walmart to pick up some great black Friday deals, and I was busy preparing our feast for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment