About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Early morning shopping

I didn't think this was gong to happen, but Theresa agreed to watch the kids so Matt and I could wake up (I guess you don't wake if you didn't go to sleep) early and stand in line. I am so sad I am not home to be doing this with my mom. Black Friday shopping was never about the shopping for me. It was the one day a year I got my mom to myself. I got to spend the day with her just talking, deliriously laughing, and enjoying each other. This year I had to spend it with Matt! I won't complain too much since I know how little time we actually get together. We weren't brave enough to try Wal-Mart but tried out the BX on base. The lines were plenty long, but nothing compared to what we heard happens other places. Everyone was very nice, no elbows thrown, it was like shopping in Yankton. The only thing missing was my mom. Maybe next year Matt will surprise me with tickets for my deer season (Black Friday)?

No comments:

Post a Comment