About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hope Kid Coyote game

Another great Hope Kid event! We were able to get tickets to see the Coyote hockey game tonight. This weekend is so packed full but we thought we could squeeze one more thing in. I was supposed to have a meeting with the sensitive Santa committee but last minute it was cancelled. I had asked Matt to take the kids by himself and he swiftly yelled no way. I retorted with a loud laugh in his face and reminded him of the time he volunteered to do the 50/50 raffle and I took the kids to the hockey game by myself. Originally I was going to send Matt with the kids and catch up with them after the meeting but I didn't have to know. I could enjoy the night with them and not add the extra stress on my husband.
 

 
The kids didn't last the entire game but family time is always worth whatever time we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment