About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Kuchta family Christmas

Although I am terribly sick of the snow already (not really, but driving through that last night still has me scared!) the kids were ready to play! I think Jayen had his gloves on his hands the second he woke up. He is my outdoor enthusiast. He would be outside all day every day! Tom, Tanya, Madison, Hunter, Morgan and Brooklyn came down to mom and dad's house a little early to play in the snow before our Christmas party started. The kids all bundled up and headed outside. Brilyn has been begging to make snow angels for weeks since we forgot to do it in Flagstaff when we visited Santa. We were a little worried grandma and grandpa weren't going to have snow at their house to play in, but thankfully Mother Nature made that all possible a couple days ago. I still can't get over how cold it is here. The windchill alone is making me ready to go back to Arizona. WAIT! DID I JUST SAY THAT? Don't worry, I still plan on moving back to Nebraska in T-minus 4 years. 













The little girls didn't last long before they were whining and pounding on the door for grandma to let them in. I didn't care what they were doing as long as they were doing it together. Man I miss seeing these two giggle and play together. Their laughter is making me forget about the weather and roads we just drove on. After warming up some toes and noses with a little hot apple cider it was time to start the Christmas party!
My mom, once again, started the party with a little anonymous cheer. Ms. Anonymous struck again this year. For three years now, Ms. Anonymous has been sending a Christmas card to my mom's house. The card always has the most elegant words and a large amount of money sent to Jayen to pay for his educational needs. I am always so humbled by her generosity. I know why mom my makes us start our Christmas with it. It is not only a reminder of the good in the world, but the good we can give the world. Ms. Anonymous, you are an amazing, generous person. I sincerely can't thank you enough for the gift you have given my son. We are so grateful for the things we are able to provide him because of you. You are an angel sent to us. I will not only spread the wonderful news of your blessing to encourage others, but I will do my best to follow in your footsteps and bless others. Merry Christmas and I hope you are surrounded by love and happiness this holiday season. 
When we exchange gifts at grandma's house the tradition is to give a hug to the member you are exchanging with. These are some of my favorite memories (and pictures)! Not all of my family was able to attend our Christmas party this year and I am incredibly saddened by this. To not be able to give them a hug and have their presence with us was heartbreaking. We did have an addition to the party this year; Allissa brought her fiancĂ©, John Savoy. It was nice to finally meet him as her boyfriend/fiancĂ©; I met him a few years ago at Matt's dad's house. John is good friends with Matt's brother Adam. What a small world. Like so many years ago, it was funny to sit back and watch the little girls swoon all over him. I can remember another little girl always claiming to steal my boyfriend. 
 











The hugs were endless, the laughter contagious, and the presents and food plentiful. I couldn't have asked for my heart to be fuller. I'm so thankful that we were able to be here. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment