About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Another night in the hospital

Everything worked out and I was able to see Matt this morning. The infection has grown so much. The doctors are pushing more IV antibiotics and will probably keep him another night. My time was so limited with our crazy schedule, but I'm so glad I was able to squeeze a few minutes with him. This really has me worried.

After school we picked up some food and headed back to the hospital. Apparently the kids were not supposed to be there because of flu season, but we didn't find that out until we were walking back to the elevator to leave.



The time was limited but the kids loved seeing dad. I think it helped them understand why he wasn't coming home yet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment