About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Goodbye

We couldn't leave Nebraska without sneaking a peak at our old house and stopping  by to say hi to our old neighbors. Ed and Marcie Schuester were amazing neighbors and we had to make sure to see them. Marcie's health has been deteriorating and we are very worried about her. Thankfully they were home when we stopped. It was great seeing them and catching up. We miss them tremendously and can't wait for our return to see them again soon. 


We made one more quick stop to see Kourtney, Todd, and Henry and to hear the news that Henry is going to be a big brother soon! The two of us are on a crazily similar path with our boys and I wish we were closer to be able to go through it together. I'm so excited for them and know that another DeFreece will be an amazing thing. 
As much as we would like to stay and hang out with so many more people we needed to get going back to Arizona. Goodbye Nebraska, Goodbye Friends, Goodbye Life I once knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment