About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Nicest Neighbors

While we were in Nebraska one of our neighbors was checking on the house for us. It was so nice not to worry about things here in Arizona while we were away in Nebraska. But not only did they take care of our house, they took care of us! Eva dropped off a basket of soups, crackers, biscuits, and cookie dough so we had something to eat as soon as we got home. We might miss home, but we have made some incredible friends here!


No comments:

Post a Comment