About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, January 4, 2016

Therapy carry over

I love the progress Jayen is making. Today we were waiting at the dealership for my car to get fixed. The kids were going to a little crazy so we bought some veggie sticks to keep them busy. The first bite Jayen took he put the veggie stick to the side of his mouth and pushed his tongue to touch it. He then proceeded to move it to the other side and repeated it. I guess therapy is paying off! I love this kid even when he is annoying me!




No comments:

Post a Comment