About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Let Spring Break Begin!

Bonnie sent me a text today letting me know they were thinking about going to the roller skating rink later in the evening and wanted to know if we could join them. I was a little excited and thought the kids would be too. Dalan begged over and over to go skating at the rink by our old house but didn't get to go before we moved. So I was a little disappointed when he got his skates off and was immediately ready to take them back off. Mr. Confidence was out of his element and didn't like it. He really struggled staying upright. Brilyn loved her skates she got for Christmas from Tom and Tanya and used them to follow Chloe around everywhere. We quickly realized she and Jayen needed a little extra help and we rented the walker to help out. Once she got this she was unstoppable. Jayen had a little harder time. I don't think the skating part bothered him near as much as the flashing lights and extremely loud music. When I took him out on the skate floor he was doing ok until we got close to the speaker. He immediately started screaming and couldn't handle himself. It was like trying to put a cat in a bathtub. He was crawling all over me trying to get away from it. I felt so bad for him! He eventually found token games and convinced Kurt to share his coin stash with him. What a great night. Thanks again for the invite! We had a blast. 






No comments:

Post a Comment