About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

mini golf and baseball without dad

This is the only way mom could sleep safely knowing it would take a lot for Jayen to get out the front door. A must for any hotel stay! 
In the morning we quickly got dressed and packed up so we could play some mini golf before checking out and heading to Dalan's last basketball game. 






I think 18 holes was a bit too much for Brilyn. She found a better spot to hang while we finished playing all the holes. My kind of girl!

After golf we rushed back to our house to drop off our stuff and get changed for Dalan's basketball game. Man that kid is awesome! I can't believe how good he is. I'm glad Allissa was here to help cheer him on. I think she was a little impressed too!











Our day was so extremely packed! Matt had an awards ceremony he had to go to on base so I was left to coach baseball in his absence. Allissa attempted to be Jayen's buddy but eventually just let him go out on his own. 


Just like the night before we ended this night dead tired and falling asleep close enough to our designated spots. Can't wait for more time and less chaos with my sister. 



No comments:

Post a Comment