About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, March 4, 2016

She's Here!

One of my biggest regrets about moving is the time I am missing with my family. Being in Omaha right now could have really changed my relationship with one in particular; my sister. I keep thinking about all the times I could have met her in Sioux City for lunch or shopping, or how she could drive to Omaha after classes and we could just hang out together. I'm so sad that these time are lost and won't get back. 
When Allissa called to ask about coming out for spring break I was so excited. I miss her and will take any time I can get! I'm thankful my parents helped make this happen! I would have helped any way I could to get her here. Well today is the day and she is finally here! 
We wanted to surprise her and the kids with a fun weekend so we got a hotel in Scottsdale with an amazing pool and mini golf course. We drove straight from the airport to the hotel and shortly after dropping off our bags we were all in the pool and stayed until they kicked us out. 





The pool was followed up with a late night dinner picnic style in the hotel room. These are some of my fondest memories. We had to ask the front desk for a microwave since there wasn't one in the room. Since it was lent we couldn't have meat so it was really hard to just order in. I brought pizza rolls, 7 layer taco dip and chips, crab salad, and a bunch of munchies. We forgot plate, napkins and silverware so we improvised with whatever we could find. It was such a disaster but so much fun! After stuffing ourselves full we made sleeping arrangements and all pretty much passed out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment