About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patty's

The leprechaun found his way to our house again! Gold coins were hidden all over the house and the food turned green. Jayen was even excited to turn his hair green! After green eggs and ham for breakfast we headed on base to prank Matt since he wasn't home to enjoy the festivities. We bought green crepe paper and were putting it around daddy's truck when the horn started honking. I knew we had been had. The horn was not the alarm but the locking and unlocking. We were caught. So Matt started taking it off his truck and putting it on my vehicle. We realized we were fighting the same battle and instead put it on his boss' vehicle. 









When his boss found out who did it he put the paper through the shredder, added a little more, then dumped it all over the floor in Matt's office. I think our pranking turned out just fine!


While at therapy I found out I won two tickets to the hockey game tonight. The tickets included parking and the BMW lounge. At first I thought I would send Matt and one of the kids, but then I found out the lounge included free food and drinks. We scrambled to find a sitter. In the nick of time we were out the door and enjoying our green beers. I honestly can't remember the last time I went out for St. Patrick's day. 




Sorry kids, we can eat the corned beef and cabbage tomorrow night! Have fun with the sitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment