About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, September 16, 2016

Full Moon Frenzy


I'm blaming tonight on this thing. This thing must be pulling the earth and making my kids go crazy! This full moon must stop!
I've always felt like a chauffer and babysitter. My time and input are not valued and I could easily be replaced. Today didn't help to make me feel any less than what I always feel. I quite often am running from place to place, between children, shoving food down their throats in the car because there is no time to wait until we get home because when we get home it is bed time. Tonight was a bit too much for me. Tonight was the breaking point. After all the running around we did this morning, we ran home to get some food in Brilyn before I had to put her down for a nap. I was almost two hours late for nap time, which meant that she was not going to wake up in time for me to get the boys from school. Thankfully Matt was home and could stay this time. I ran to school to get Jayen, then ran back home to get his food ready for feeding therapy, then ran to feeding therapy leaving specific instructions for Matt and the other kids, ran from therapy to the grocery, ran to baseball, left baseball early to drop off Dalan at football, ran back to baseball to hopefully enjoy a few minutes sitting next to a friend I haven't talked to in too long, only to get back to baseball and find out Jayen decided to pee and poop his pants, so I had to grab him and Brilyn and run home to change his clothes, then run back to football to try to see some of Dalan's game before we have to run back home to finish homework (since Dad didn't help with it!) and get the kids to bed.

There wasn't a single second I wasn't running! I'm going to start running the other direction when days start out like this again! I need some me time! I need to feel valued and appreciated and I feel exactly opposite!

No comments:

Post a Comment