About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Party at My Parents

I had been teasing my mom about the red carpet my family rolls out when my cousins from Las Vegas come to  town, but when I come back it's no big deal. So I understood why she was giggling when we arrived the first night and there was a red rug on the deck. She also set up a get together for our extended family and friends. I love that we got to see so many people in such a short amount of time, but I also felt like I was at my wedding again where you have to make sure you stop and talk to everyone who stopped. I'm so thankful for everyone who took time out of their day to come eat lunch with us and reminisce. We love you all and miss you so much!









After everyone had their fill of food, the kids started a game of football and the adults, of course, got out the cards. The smaller kids weren't included in the game but found some other friends to play with; the snakes in the window wells. They felt so bad for the snakes and tried to share their Cheetos with them.







The rain started getting in the way of the game, so the kids came in and joined the card games.







It was such an amazing day visiting with so many friends and family members. Thank you mom for rolling out the red carpet in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment