About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Watching the Huskers in Nebraska!

We spent the night in Hartington and were so excited to wake up to a game day in Nebraska! Brilyn snuggled with Grandpa until he had to get up. She was loving on him!!! We had to leave and head back to Wynot since we promised to watch the game at Grandma and Grandpa Kuchta's house with Tom & Tanya and family. Our time always seems so short no matter how much time we get, but we knew we would get to see him again tomorrow!



My kids were so excited to see their cousins. That is probably one of the things I hate the most about this move. I wish they had more time together. But they all picked up right where they left off. They were just as silly and just as ornery as always! After lunch the kids all played downstairs and the adults were able to watch the Husker game. It felt just like home. I miss this feeling!


No comments:

Post a Comment