About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Biggest Mileston EVER

Today marks 2 years since Jayen's last seizure. We shared treats with friends for Jayen's birthday and the start of Epilepsy awareness month which also asked them to wear purple today to support Jayen and others suffering from epilepsy. Dalan's teacher asked if she could invite her class to join in. I was honored. Jayen's teacher sent out reminders through their class dojo to all the kids. And Ms. Laura asked if she could include all of Brilyn's classmates as well. The support was amazing. We even opened it up and shared with our family and friends to wear their purple today and send us a picture. The response was AMAZING! Jayen you are loved and supported and I hope you always know that!








































I never thought we would get to this place, but I'm so thankful we are! Here's to more years seizure free!

No comments:

Post a Comment