About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

swimming

We stayed with Kerri, Conor, Mandi, and Brittney at a hotel in Flagstaff. We woke up early, had breakfast and immediately headed towards the pool. Conor was the first brave soul to get in. The adults were not brave enough but ready and willing to jump in if only medically necessary.
Dalan was so amazing and was convincing Conor and Jayen to jump off the ledge into the water. They had so much fun and I hated interrupting them, but we needed to check out and get on the road to make it back into town before it got dark again.








Goodbye Flagstaff. We'll be back when you have some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment