About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Meeting cousin Artist

We've been driving through the night and needed to stop through Omaha on our way to Wynot to drop off some clothes and try to get a few warmer clothing options for the kids. There weren't many places to shop for cold weather gear in Arizona. We had a quick minute to drop off clothes to Matt's brother John and meet his new baby Artist. The kids always go a little googly eyed for a baby, I have NO IDEA where they get that from! It was so nice to meet her and snuggle for a few short minutes. But we couldn't stay long. The kids had already been in the car for over 24 hours and we still had a 2 1/2 hour drive to my parents' house. Better get going! 



No comments:

Post a Comment