About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Buddy Basketball

It is that time of year again, basketball season! One of Jayen's favorite sports! Today is the first day of buddy basketball and while we are still sad that Grandma and Grandpa had to leave today, we are so excited to see our friends and shoot some hoops.




Jayen was getting a little frustrated with the pace of activities and started displaying some behaviors. I really wonder how we can increase the speed of the game for him but still make it appropriate for all abilities. We will have to get with Ms. Jeni and Mr. Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment