About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Lunch with mom and dad

I was supposed to turn in a permission slip and payment to have a Thanksgiving meal with the kids at school, but I didn't see the permission slip until after the due date to return it. So we decided to get our own meal and still have lunch with the kids. It doesn't happen very often but it is always a special treat! I was able to be there for Jayen's lunch, but had to leave to pick up Brilyn during Dalan's. Good thing daddy is home and can help!



No comments:

Post a Comment