About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Tears of Joy

Jayen came home from school and opened his backpack and proceeded to hand me this. I about dropped to the floor in tears. It couldn't be a mistake, his name was at the top. I know exactly what this means and I can't believe it. We have gotten these invitations before for Dalan but never in my wildest would I have thought that a teacher would have nominated Jayen for an award at school. When parents receive this invitation, it means that their child won and they want you there to help them celebrate. I can't thank his teacher, Ms. Mullins, enough for seeing him as a member of the class. For seeing him as a student deserving of an award.


No comments:

Post a Comment