About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Making progress!

We've been working with Jayen on his basketball skills and trying to teach him defense and how to protect the ball so the other team doesn't steal it from him. We've been going to the basketball courts on base and playing two on two as well as attending family time at the gym. (Which is an amazing sacrifice because that place is a sweat box of stink.) But I think it is all paying off. There are glimmers of hope when we watch him play now. He may be trying to steal the ball from his own teammate, but he was trying to steal the ball!!!!!
No matter how well he does, he smiles the entire time. He feels like part of the team. He's included and feels no different than his peers. That is what is most important to me!




We were handed his team and individual pictures today and I just can't get over how cute these turned out. What a little stud!


No comments:

Post a Comment