About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

WrightsLaw Conference

This momma has had to be an advocate since day one when the doctors didn't even believe Jayen was having seizures. So it was time I learned a little more about his rights and my responsibilities. So thankful for AZANOW for giving me the opportunity to attend a Wrightslaw conference with Pete Wright, the special education law guru! The conference had some amazing information that I know I will use on a regular basis. They even sent us home with three of Mr. Wright's books. Now I have some reading to do. Anything to help me be the best advocate I could be and get my son everything he needs.


Image result for Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy     Image result for Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy Image result for Wrightslaw: From Emotions to Advocacy

No comments:

Post a Comment