About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Royals Baseball

Last year we had the amazing opportunity to attend a Texas Rangers baseball clinic at Dream Catcher Park. It was such an amazing event. We teased that the only thing that would have made it any better would have been if it was a Royals clinic. Well, this year we got our wish! The Kansas City Royal were putting on a clinic and we were able to get on the roster before it filled up. Matt and I were even able to volunteer and work with some of the players.
Just like the Rangers clinic, the kids were presented with personalized jerseys.


















The night was filled with friends, laughs, and baseball! I loved being able to volunteer and help out, but I was so sad I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked. Thankfully I was able to see (and steal) some of our friends'. I wish I would have been able to witness some of these interactions, because it looks like these boys were sharing stories like best friends do. I'm so thankful for the opportunities the city of Surprise adaptive recreation program provides. We can't wait for buddy ball to start and see our friends more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment