About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dying Easter Eggs

With Easter this weekend, I am trying to be on the ball and have the kids dye eggs before it's actually Easter. I boiled the eggs while the kids were at school so as soon as we were home from therapy we could get started. The kids all changed into daddy's old shirts and were ready! We had both the drop in dye and my personal favorite, the bag dye. Two and a half dozen eggs and the kids were still begging for more.







Daddy was showing the kids how to write secret messages on their eggs.


Jayen couldn't wait to test out his creations. Literally, he couldn't wait!!! We had to take one of the cracked ones and let him eat it right away. I love that he wanted to try them and even more that he actually liked it.



Fun night with the family creating memories and celebrating traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment