About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Final Buddy Baseball game of the season

The kids don't know it yet, but we/I have been planning a family vacation before dad leaves us for training. In order to get as much time as possible together as a family we will have to miss the last official buddy baseball game of the season. So tonight is our last game with the team and we wanted to celebrate! I made little gift bags for each of the players on both teams. The bags included cracker jacks, a baseball bouncy ball, a baseball whistle, and a pudding cup decorated like a baseball. We really love these kids and love watching them grow every week. It truly is one of the things week look forward to each year.


Our friends, Gavin, Conor and Tori, surprised us with a special gift too. We are so blessed to be part of this organization and part of these kids' lives.












Sorry we won't be there to hand out trophies on the last game friends. We love you and hope to see you all again next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment