About Me

On March 21st, 2010 My daddy left for his last trip away from us. On March 22nd we had to ask him to come home. I had my first seizure that day. One month later I was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. I have been through a lot in my short life. But I bring so much joy to my mommy and daddy every time I smile.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Heartbreaking

Waking up this morning to an empty bed was heartbreaking. Knowing it will be empty for the next 6 weeks was even more heartbreaking. But life doesn't stop and we need to keep moving. The kids went to school as usual, I went to the gym, we went to therapy, drove to baseball practice, etc.
But there was a moment today a smile crossed my face. My friend Katie handed me a little box with the most special gift inside. She gave me a bracelet that had a puzzle piece embellishment on it. She thought of me and our life. Thank you Katie for the glimmer of happiness is this sad day. With friends like you, we can get through this!


No comments:

Post a Comment